Built : 1951 Blyth Dry Docks & Shipbuilding Co. Blyth
Tonnage : 8,038 g, 4,588 n
1951 : Laid down as "Thurland Castle", James Chambers & Co , Liverpool. Her sister was "Penrith Castle". Acquired by PSNC and renamed "Cuzco".
1965 : Sold to Wm. Thomson's Benlairg Shipping Co.,(Ben Line Managers) and renamed "Benattow"
1977 Sept 25th :Arrived at Kaohsiung and broken up by Sing Cheng Yung Steel Co.